Aliens Fireteam Elite update 1.08 (1.008.000) is now available to download on PS4, PS5, and Xbox One. According to the official Aliens Fireteam Elite patch notes, the latest update will add various bug fixes and quality of life improvements. Apart from this, today’s Aliens Fireteam Elite patch 1.08 (1.008) also addressed stability issues.
Recently, a major update added free new content, a new Phalanx Class, 4 new weapons, new cosmetics, and much more.
Unfortunately, players are experiencing a number of problems. Aliens Fireteam Elite version 1.08 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Aliens Fireteam 1.08 Patch Notes (1.008) – September 15, 2021
KITS, WEAPONS, AND COMBAT
- Increase to the Shield ability blocking angle, making it easier to block attacks from enemies that are not directly in front of the shield.
- Change to the Shield ability so that it no longer easily gets interrupted by being stumbled.
- Fix for the Doc’s “Readiness” perk so that it now properly grants improvements to Ability Recharge Speed.
- Improvements to ultra-widescreen support.
- Adjustment to the L59 Minigun’s muzzle flash, reducing it’s brightness to a level similar to the Smartgun.
- Fix for instances where the “Spectate” and “Abandon Mission” options failed to display correctly upon death.
- Fix to some instances of Achievements not being granted upon collection of an item. This fix will also include the “All My Personal Friends” Achievement for leveling up 30 weapons to four stars.
- Fix for an issue where the “Delayed Recovery” Challenge Card could interfere with Ability Recharge Speeds in unintended ways.
- Fixed issue where the “Spectate” or “Abandon Mission” button might not appear in 2 player co-op missions.
Download free Aliens Fireteam Elite patch 1.08 on PS4, PC, and PS5.