Aim Lab update 0.96.0 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Aim Lab patch notes, the latest update brings a bunch of fixes and changes to the game.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s Aim Lab patch 0.96.0 will address a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Aim Lab 0.96 Patch Notes – January 29, 2022
- Workshop items descriptions were truncated at 256 characters in-game
- Accidentally adding a space in account registration email triggered invalid email
- After playing any task in the tutorial, “continue” and “exit tutorial” carried into the game and appeared on esc menu and results screen
- Crosshair previews rendered on top of everything, large images made the settings inaccessible
- Import/Export didn’t allow you to play the content after imported or exported
- Conflicting password character length requirement when creating account
- Custom playlists’ order number wasn’t always properly displayed when creating and editing playlists
- Next task bar was displayed on some standalone events results screen
- Playlist Result Screen Navigator: dropdown didn’t open when played task is a default one
- Kafe Entry results screen graph always displayed 1%
- Game specific task scores were not being recorded in new featured tab or recently played modal
- Deep Link windows didn’t show whole description
- Playlist : some siege tasks had weapon unlocked
- Coaching Page -> “Click Here to Apply” Text overlapped
- Anglehold had invisible step that you can stand on
- Acer Predator Multishot Challenge #2 leaderboards had overlapping username text
Download Aim Lab patch 0.96.0 on PC (Steam).