The latest Age of Wonders 4 Golem update 1.1 is now available for PS5, Xbox Series X/S. According to the official Age of Wonders 4 patch notes, the latest update addresses immediate issues and concerns raised by the player community, with a special focus on improving the multiplayer experience by fixing out-of-sync problems and instabilities. Furthermore, the Age of Wonders 4 patch 1.1 also includes stability fixes.
Following its positive reviews upon release, players encountered several glitches, including a black screen, sprint bug, high temperature, and audio issues, after installing the Age of Wonders 4 day 1 patch. Today’s AOW 4 update 1.1 aims to fix some of these problems.
Here are more details about the update:
Age of Wonders 4 Golem Update 1.1 Patch Notes – November 9, 2023
- Fixed an issue with the “Prometheus Avenged” where obtaining the feather would invalidate the Achievement, even if it wasn’t used.
- Fixed a Common Out of Sync when observing Combat. This should also address the frequent crashes.
- Fixed a Freeze/Crash that would occur when Exclusive Fullscreen is enabled while Vsync is Disabled.
- Fixed several Unit Modularity Issues
- Fixed Severing Mount not getting the Dispelling Field Ability
- Fixed a Crash when calculating the Sell Price of items
- Fixed a Crash when selecting a Item Type in the Item Forge
- Increased Base Damage of Two-Handed Weapons from 18 to to 21
- Increased Damage Increase of Two-Handed Weapons per Tier from +2 to +3
- Increased Crossbow Damage by 4 for every tier.
- Fixed Magelock using the Crossbow Infusion for the mixed damage channels.
- Fixed Magelock mixed damage infusions to give the correct damage values, which are both half of the original damage.
- Fixed Crossbow mixed damage infusions to give the correct damage values, which are both half of the original damage.
- Fixed the Speed March Panel not appearing
- Fixed a crash that could occur due to hotkeys not being unregistered
- Fixed Rulers in the Ascension Screen not getting their Equipment Updated
- Fixed missing Form Traits for Turiel Tolarim
- Fixed Mountain Generation issues on Crimson Caldera
- Banshee – Adjusted Defense & Resistance to the intended 3/3
- Bear Units/Mounts – Lowered the chance of the Roar playing from 15% to 5%
- Fixed Mystic Scout not benefiting from Athletics.
- Fixed targeting issues that allowed Create Forests and Restore the Land to target Bedrock/Tunnels
- Fixed Abyssal Flames removing the Uninhabitable Terrain Feature from provinces
- Fixed a crash that would occur by Pyroclastic Eruption terraforming Water Provinces.
- Fixed Summon Spells not working when not all Units in the List could be found
To enjoy a better gaming experience, download the free Age of Wonders 4 patch 1.1 for your PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S.