Age of Darkness Final Stand update 0.5.1 for PC players is now available to download. According to the official Age of Darkness patch notes, the latest update brings a host of new bug fixes and improvements.
Previously, a major update was released that added a new Player Unit. Introducing the Pikeman, a brand new Melee unit that can pierce up to three enemies in front of them.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Age of Darkness patch 0.5.1 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Age of Darkness Patch Notes – March 21, 2022
- The Hot Key Action Button has been brightened to increase readability.
- Golden Cogs are now disabled and grayed out on Actions that are not currently achievable.
- Edwin’s passive ability “Enlighten” is more visible on friendly Units.
- New Units and Buildings have now been added to the Hot-Key Overrides section in Key Remapping.
- Lowered the Gold upkeep of Fishing Ports.
- When upgrading the Lumberyard it will now detect if it is going to intersect with a Refined Lumberyard and prevent you from doing so.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when rapidly upgrading the Keep.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when spamming Crackfire.
- Fixed a crash when moving a Catapult and changing another Catapult to Siege Mode at the same time.
- Addressed a bug where Edwin’s Crackfire attack would not correctly deal damage to Enemies at full-range.
- Addressed a bug where using Edwin’s Crackfire ability would cause him to become stuck.
- Addressed a bug where using Aelis’ Queens Rage ability would cause her to become stuck.
- Addressed a bug where certain Hero VFX would not display correctly.
- Implemented another fix preventing units from getting stuck towards the edge of the Map.
- Addressed a bug where the Storehouse would display the wrong UI when placed near a Refined Lumberyard.
- Addressed a bug where the Storehouse would not always increase the amount of wood gathered when placed by a Refined Lumberyard.
- Addressed a bug on Final Night where the remaining enemies left are replaced with a countdown timer.
- Addressed a bug where the Death Fog would not deal the correct amount of damage to player units.
- Addressed a bug where the Left / Right arrows on the Building UI would not move between the same building types.
- Addressed a bug where the Gold Earnings are not being displayed correctly in the Hover UI for every type of earning.
- Addressed a bug where the Skill Tree would not accurately display the right number of purchasable skills.
- Addressed a bug where the player could repair buildings while having the Rusty Tools hardship enabled.
- Addressed a bug where the Catapults would not exit Siege Mode correctly.
- Addressed a bug where player units could path around walls on the edge of the map.
- Addressed a bug where the Dangerously Familiar Hardship had the wrong description.
- Addressed a bug where the player could not hear Death Night music on Death Night 1.
- Reduced the frequency of audio barks of Pikemen.
- Fixed various Localisation Issues related to text wrapping and untranslated text.
Download free Age of Darkness patch 0.5.1 on PC(steam).