Age of Darkness Final Stand update 0.5.0 for PC players is now available to download. According to the official Age of Darkness patch notes, the latest update added a new Player Unit. Introducing the Pikeman, a brand new Melee unit that can pierce up to three enemies in front of them.
Previously, a major update was released that focused on Quality of Life improvements for the Siege Catapult and added extra Visuals around the Unit to clearly depict the min and max projectile range, along with some updated animations to make it behave in a more realistic manner.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Age of Darkness patch 0.5.0 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Age of Darkness Patch Notes – February 23, 2022
- New Player Unit: The Pikeman
- New Building: The Refined Lumberyard
- New Hardships: Mortal Coil & Time Waits for No One.
- Localisation for New Features.
- Added additional support for the Hardship Menu to disable certain hardships when others are active and selected.
- Added support for new Catapult FX on impact of projectiles.
- Adjusted the Training Hall to display the icon of the unit currently being trained.
- Adjusted Edwin’s Passive Ability to give other units a chance to avoid Horror upon Edwin reaching Level 6.
- Added support for if all units in a group selection have a shared ability it should display and be activatable.
- Increased the point modifier of the “Blessed We Are Not” Malice from 0.1 to 0.2.
- Additional Localisation added for areas previously missing Localisation. E.g. Hotkey Overrides, Hero Revive, Blessing & Malice descriptions.
- Added additional Credits for PlaySide, Team17 and VO Talent.
- Added analytics support for The Pikeman and The Refined Lumberyard.
Fixes & Changes
- Fixed an issue where enemies would not attack the player if a wall was built between them and an Archer Tower.
- Fixed an issue where the Fire Sconce & Fire Tower could display Targeting Priority.
- Fixed an issue where Archers and Arbalests would not scale correctly when Emboldened or when affected by the Fury Skills.
- Fixed an issue where the player could animation cancel with the Siege Catapult.
- Fixed an issue where the minimap could be fully displayed when spawning into the game.
- Fixed an issue where the Crystal Alert would display in the wrong place on the enlarged Minimap.
- Fixed an issue where Aelis’ Royal Guards would have incorrect animations.
- Fixed an issue where the radius of Food Huts would appear larger than normal when trying to place a Farm.
- Fixed an issue where the Siege Factory could display the Impaler as a white cube.
- Fixed an issue where selecting a difficulty and then swapping to Custom Difficulty selection could disable pausing.
- Fixed an issue where Archers, Arbalests and Siege Weapons could attack enemies hidden by Darkness.
- Fixed an issue where Arbalests would respond to orders incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where the Terminal Darkness Malice would cause Emboldened Units to lose their “Emboldened” Status.
- Fixed an issue where Bursters could move forward when exploding.
- Fixed and added analytics support for: The Catapult, The Pikeman and The Refined Lumberyard.
- Various Localisation fixes all languages affecting Text Wrapping.
Download free Age of Darkness patch 0.5.0 on PC(steam).