Age of Darkness Final Stand update 0.1.3 is now available to download on PC. According to the official Age of Darkness patch notes, the latest update addresses some bugs and crashes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Age of Darkness patch 1.3 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Age of Darkness Final Stand Patch Notes – October 21, 2021
- Archers will now better re-target enemies if their initial target is killed by another player unit.
- Fixed an issue where all player housing buildings could be affected by the Storehouse and provided increased gold payout.
- Fixed a typo in the Audio Settings, changed “Cinematic Volume” to “Dialogue Volume”.
- Fixed an issue where certain analytics events wouldn’t fire correctly for players who have opted into gameplay analytics.
- Fixed an issue where fire particle effects would in certain circumstances cause the game to crash.
- Where possible please ensure all drivers are updated to ensure the best and smoothest performance.
Download free Age of Darkness patch 0.1.3 on PC(steam).