Age of Darkness Final Stand update 0.1.2 is now available to download on PC. According to the official Age of Darkness patch notes, the latest update included fixes for several types of crashes, corrections to UI, and widely reported bugs such as units getting stuck at the edge of the map. Additionally, the Age of Darkness Final Stand version 0.1.2 also includes stability fixes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Age of Darkness patch 1.2 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Age of Darkness Final Stand Patch Notes – October 18, 2021
- The max number of villagers will now always be assigned to a resource building, when building one or upgrading one (for example, Farms to Refined Farms), if you have the villagers available.
- Added a new symbol which appears over a resource building, when there are no villagers assigned to it.
- Added a new symbol which appears over a resource building, when there are less villagers working on it than the max it can have.
- Walls UI will now show the correct health when compared to the building tooltip.
- Several UI errors in the settings menu have been corrected.
- Incorrect building labels and repeated words in the Welcome, Storehouse and Training Hall tutorial messages have been corrected.
- Spelling error in the Arbalest UI description and in feedback forms corrected.
- Hazy Skies Hardship description updated to include mention of 50% reduction to ‘Range’ along with ‘Vision’, to accurately communicate its full effects.
- Player units will no longer get stuck near the edge of the map. We’ve addressed several fixes here with additional work on this to be done in coming updates.
- Players now have the ability to Opt-In or Opt-Out from data collection in-game.
- A message will either appear when starting the game for the first time, asking if you want to Opt-In or Opt-Out from data collection or it can be accessed via the in-game Settings underneath the “Gameplay Settings” option.
- Fixed bug where Defeat/Victory screens would sometimes not show the Difficulty Setting/Mode.
- The purple Horrified effect will no longer stay above units, after they have lost the horrified status.
- Fixed bug where the sound effects would sometimes not play when Edwin’s Enflame ability was activated.
- Fixed bug where the sound effects would sometimes not play when pausing the game with Spacebar.
- Game will now always be paused when accessing the Settings menu.
- Fixed crashes related to the Resource UI when upgrading and keybinding certain buildings.
- Fixed a crash resulting from a specific audio component.
Download free Age of Darkness patch 0.1.2 on PC(steam).