Age of Darkness Final Stand update 0.1.1 (Day One Patch) is now available to download on PC. According to the official Age of Darkness patch notes, the latest update fixed issues related to crashes, lag, audio, and more. Additionally, the Age of Darkness Final Stand version 0.1.1 also includes stability fixes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Age of Darkness patch will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Age of Darkness Final Stand Patch Notes – October 8, 2021
- All Storehouses placed around the Keep will no longer increase the Keep’s Gold payout.
- Archers and Arbalests trying to play animations while garrisoned will no longer cause a rare crash.
- You can now double click a tower to select all towers containing the same unit type, regardless of the proximity of other units to the tower.
- Archers garrisoned in Towers will no longer stop gate doors being shut.
- Archers inside the Tower and Braced Tower will now correctly target Nightmares within range.
Download free Age of Darkness Final Stand patch on PC(steam).