AC Valhalla update 6.30 (1.053) is now available to download on PC, PS4, PS5, and Xbox One. According to the official AC Valhalla 6.30 patch notes, the latest update added Bifrost Bundle as well as a long list of bug fixes and changes. Apart from this, today’s AC Valhalla version 6.30 (1.053.000) also includes stability and performance fixes.
Previously, a major update added the new Armory building and loadout feature to the game. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing issues with the game. Today’s AC Valhalla version 6.30 will address a few of these issues.
Read AC Valhalla patch notes details below.
AC Valhalla 6.30 (1.5.3) Patch Notes – June 28, 2022
Added the the Bifröst Bundle to the game.
The Shimmering Shield and Iridescent Axe were chiseled from the same crystal used to build the Bifröst, Asgard’s rainbow bridge.
Available for free in the Animus store from June 28 to July 26.
BUG FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS
EXPANSION 3: DAWN OF RAGNARÖK
MAIN QUESTS, WORLD EVENTS, AND SIDE ACTIVITIES
- Addressed an issue where Brudd is stuck outside of the map during Gift to the God.
- Addressed an issue where Brudd stops moving during Gift to the God after loading save.
- Fixed an issue where quest marker and objective both disappear if players open the Pause Menu when the last dialogue scene with Brudd starts.
- Fixed an issue where offset camera can be observed at the beginning of the dialogue scene with Ivaldi in the safehouse during The Vault of the Ancients.
- Addressed an issue where players unable to progress after talking to Ivaldi in The Vault of the Ancients.
- Long transition between the end of the fight with Eysa and the following dialogue scene in The Warlord’s Daughter. It was a tough battle, needed a breather.
- Addressed an issue where players unable to move after opening one of the unlockable doors in Sinmara’s castle (Pride of the Aesir).
- Fast travel is locked if players do not fully complete the World Event The Seed of Travi. Unable to interact with Banski in the Not Today, Jotun World Event.
- Crew members would ask for players’ help to loot and raid even though the raid has already been completed. “We’ve had one yes, but what about second Raids?”
- Addressed various incorrect AI behaviors.
- Addressed an issue where players dying before reaching the completion screen would cause players to remain stuck underground.
- Addressed an issue where Dead bodies of NPCs appearing when loading the autosave of a newly started tale.
- Fixed an issue where the Bear of Blue Waters does not spawn and the Glacial Bear Encounter tale skips from Chapter 1 to Chapter 2.
- Fixed an issue where the lynx stops attacking players during the Shapeshifters of Legend tale.
- Finisher animations for the first wave of lynx are not working properly.
GRAPHICS, ANIMATION, AND AUDIO
- Addressed an issue where Eivor’s name being mentioned by allies instead of Havi in certain locations.
- Fixed an issue where offset animation when performing a finisher on a Slayer with the Dane axe and an Atgeir weapon.
- Fixed Muspel Slayers not holding their weapons correctly upon being resurrected. Significant lack of discipline.
- Addressed an issue where resurrected NPCs not holding any weapons upon leaving and returning to their location.
- Addressed various issues where Havi would remain stuck in a free-fall animation and/or get desynchronized.
Read full patch notes here.
Download free AC Valhalla update 6.30 on Sony PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC, and Microsoft Xbox One.