AC Valhalla update 6.01 (1.050.100) is now available to download on PC, PS4, PS5, and Xbox One. According to the official AC Valhalla 6.01 patch notes, the latest hotfix brings some minor changes and fixes to the game. Apart from this, today’s AC Valhalla version 6.01 (1.050.100) also includes performance improvements.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing issues with the game. Today’s AC Valhalla version 6.01 will address a few of these issues.
Read AC Valhalla patch notes details below.
AC Valhalla 6.01 (1.050.100) Patch Notes – March 2, 2022
- Added a Saga Difficulty Mode: Write your own Viking Saga without having to worry about the challenges of stealth and combat.
- Combat: Enemies inflict less damage and don’t scale with players.
- Stealth: More time is allowed to perform actions when being detected (assassinating, shooting, disengaging, etc.).
- Added new combat settings.
- Damage Eivor Takes
- Eivor Damage Output
- Ration Healing Ratio
- Adrenaline Regeneration
- Enemy Health Modifier
- Added support for more controllers on PC (Nintendo Switch Pro & Stadia).
- AI reaction to whistle improved.
- Players get detected by enemies when using environmental traps.
- Wild animals detecting Eivor regardless of distance/angle and alerting nearby NPCs.
- NPCs disengaging from conflicts extremely quickly.
- Enemy detection cones reducing when using a bow.
- Monks having difficulty to leave the music crowd stations in the quest Taken (Kidnap Estrid).
- Added various game crashing bugs.
- Addressed freezing issues.
- Added various stability fixes.
- Added performance improvements.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Download free AC Valhalla update 6.01 on Sony PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC, and Microsoft Xbox One.