AC Valhalla update 5.12 (188.8.131.52) is now available to download on PC, PS4, and Xbox One. According to the AC Valhalla 5.12 patch notes, the latest update addressed players progression issues in the Yule Festival. Apart from this, today’s AC Valhalla version 5.12 (1.041.200) also includes some stability fixes.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing issues with the game. AC Valhalla version 5.12 will address a few of these issues.
Read AC Valhalla patch notes details below.
What is AC Valhalla Update 184.108.40.206 Download Size?
The new patch consolidates the game files, resulting in a smaller overall game size on all platforms. Additionally, performance should improve with this data restructuring, with faster loading screen times, improved world data streaming, and overall runtime performance.
What is new in today’s AC Valhalla 5.12 Patch Notes (1.041.200)?
- Addressed issues blocking players from progressing in the Yule Festival. The festival will end on January 27th.
- Added stability fixes.
- Added performance improvements.
The following fixes are coming in the future update.
- Addressed a bug where HD textures missing on Season 1 River Raid maps
- Fixed an issue where HD textures missing on Skye Island
- [NEW] Player can remain stuck in any Boss fight if Dive of the Valkyries is used as last hit while having the Night Rogue Set equipped
- [NEW] “Stealth Detection Escape” parameter has no impact on stealth detection.
- Addressed screen tearing issue on PS5.
- “A Fated Encounter” does not update after completing “A wise Friend” and building Valka’s Hut
- Workaround: Complete the quest “Off All That Passed – Speak to Sigurd”
- “What Dreams May Come” quest does not update after exploring the Cave of Gold if the objective is reached after entering conflict state
- Workaround: Leave the area and come back to the objective point in an anonymous state
- “Haunting of Neist Point” and “The Drink of the Picts” cannot be completed if a meditation is performed during the DS
- Workaround: Perform a save/load cycle to make the event work correctly again.
- Two of the five shards remain marked on the map upon collecting them in “Counting Sheep”
- “Twists and Turns” does not update upon killing the guards if Estrid has been killed
- Workaround: Reload a save file that predates the death of Estrid.
[NEW] Tombs of the Fallen
- Missing SFX in the Venutius Tomb
- Workaround: Rebooting the game will solve the issue.
Download free AC Valhalla update 5.12 today on Sony PlayStation 4, PC, and Microsoft Xbox One.