AC Valhalla update 4.20 is now available to download on PC, PS4, and Xbox One. According to the AC Valhalla 4.20 patch notes, the latest update added new options, fixes, and quality of life improvements. Today’s AC Valhalla version 4.20 also includes general stability fixes.
Table of Contents
AC Valhall Update 4.20 Download Size
- Xbox Series X|S: 24.09 GB
- Xbox One: 19.4 GB
- PlayStation 5: 8.54 GB
- PlayStation 4: 10.84 GB
- PC: 20.42 GB
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing issues with the game. AC Valhalla version 4.20 will address a few of these issues.
Read AC Valhalla patch notes details below.
AC Valhalla 4.20 Patch Notes – Oct 5, 2021
Added support for Discovery Tour: Viking Age, preparing the game for the release on October 19.
GOOGLE STADIA – GRAPHIC MODE
Added an option to Google Stadia that allows players to choose between High Framerate or Quality.
- Allows switching between graphic modes for better Performance (prioritize 60 FPS) or Image Quality (prioritize resolution and graphical fidelity features).
- Post-launch skill nodes now have the proper impact on Eivor’s stats
- Territory opportunities will no longer be revealed using Synin when Exploration difficulty is set to Pathfinder.
- Placed the difficulty settings first in the gameplay section.
- Updated descriptions for exploration difficulty.
- Corrected aim-assist parameters order and names for difficulty settings.
- Implemented collapsing/expanding active subcategories via button press.
- Added cycling of filters for entries based on expansions.
- Added a visual overlay, and enabled cycling of filters for entries based on expansions.
Main Quests, World Events, and Side Activities
- Fixed a bug where the Siege of Paris: Toka was unresponsive during the Warlord of Melun quest.
- Fixed a bug where the Siege of Paris: Richardis remained stuck if a horse was placed at the cave’s entrance during Sister of Sorrow.
- Wrath of the Druids: Unable to collect prison key during Courting the Kings.
- Eivor could summon mounts during the fight with Fenrir.
- Fixed a bug where the Couldn’t damage enemies in the Hidden Justice world event.
- Addressed an issue where Avenge Quests could spawn in unreachable locations or on enemies that aren’t hostile.
- Fixed a bug where players were unable to move shelf to pick up Ysmir tear stone near Utangard Chasm in Asgard.
- Addressed a bug where players were unable to break the door to free Goodwin in Reeve of Wincestre.
- Addressed an issue where (PC) Fenrir boss fight didn’t start if World Details are set to Low on GPU with 6GB VRAM or below.
Read full patch notes here.
Download free AC Valhalla update 4.20 on Sony PlayStation 4 and Microsoft Xbox One.