AC Valhalla update 3.22 will soon roll out on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the AC Valhalla 3.22 patch notes, the update resolves various issues related to missions, audio, save data and more. Apart from this, AC Valhalla version 3.22 also includes various stability fixes.
Recently, a big update added various quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, since the release, players are experiencing several issues.
Today’s AC Valhalla patch 3.22 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
AC Valhalla 3.22 Patch Notes
- Fixed a bug where players facing “Data Corrupt!” Error on Save Games
- Fixed a bug where progress has been reset / lost; recent save games not available
- Addressed an issue where Xbox One / Series X|S controllers disconnecting on Xbox One
- Addressed performance and optimisation issues on PC [PC]
- Fixed a bug where PS4 trophies do not unlock retroactively on PS5
- Fixed a bug where players unable to use custom controls following TU 1.2.2
- Addressed audio sounds poor quality
- Fixed NPC dialogue / sound effects echo issues.
- Fixed a bug where “Man’s Best Friend” ability not unlocked after completing A Little Problem
- Addressed an issue where players unable to start “The Poor Fellow-Soldier” / reveal The Father on the Order tree
- Fixed a bug where fabric no longer lootable after fully upgrading the quiver and rations pouch.
- Fixed a bug where players unable to access small chest near Anlaf’s Lookout
Download free AC Valhalla patch 3.22 on PS4 and Xbox One.