AC Valhalla update 1.031.000 will soon roll out on PS5 and Xbox Series X/S. According to the official AC Valhalla 1.031 patch notes, the latest hotfix addressed the “failed to save the game” issue. Today’s Assassin’s Creed Valhalla version 1.031.000 also includes performance and stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added new content and changes. Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing several issues.
Today’s AC Valhalla patch 1.031 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
AC Valhalla 1.031.100 Patch Notes
Fixed the following issues where players were unable to progress in a quest.
- Unable to progress with “A Prodigal Prince”
- Unable to progress with “The Seas of Fate” as the game is not fully installed [PS4]
- Unable to progress with “A Mild Hunt”
- Unable to progress with “A Brother’s Keeper”
- Unable to proceed with “Kingdom’s End” after pledging to Hamtunscire
- Unable to proceed in “Fiery Ambush”
- Unable to assassinate the target in “Hunter of Beasts”
- Unable to progress in “King Killer”
- Unable to progress in “Courting the Kings”
- Unable to progress in “A Challenge From the Gods”
- Unable to collect the Offchurch key during ‘Tilting the Balance’ quest
- Unable to progress in “Bloody Path to Peace” after clearing out soldiers
- [Siege of Paris] Unable to progress in “The Queen’s Gambit” as Richardis does not leave the cave after being saved
Fixed the following issues where players unable to progress in world event
- “Deviled Water” does not register as completed after the NPC enters the water
- Unable to progress in “Milk of Humankind”
- Unable to complete World Events in Rygjafylke
- Unable to complete “Devout Troll” as the key cannot be collected
- Unable to re-play Trials of the Morrigan / restore Trade Posts on second playthrough
- Unable to progress in “Skal to Your Wealth”
- Unable to complete “Trial of the Morrigan” in Ulster
FIXES FOR GAMEPLAY BUGS, GLITCHES & QUERIES
- “Man’s Best Friend” ability not unlocked after completing A Little Problem
- Unable to start “The Poor Fellow-Soldier” / reveal The Father on the Order tree
- Unable to access small chest near Anlaf’s Lookout
- The Berserker Gear has reset and lost all of the acquired runes and upgrades
- NPCs are spawning in dead (Settlement)
- Duplicate items appearing in inventory
- When loading into the game, it’s always raining
- Eivor sometimes flies up to the sky and causes a desynchronization
- Eivor can fast-travel to unclaimed trade posts
- Unable to fully upgrade Ravensthorpe due to missing raw materials / supplies
- Unable to find Jomsviking to hire at Docks
- Unable to collect Ymir’s Tear Stones
- Unable to achieve Gold Medals in Mastery “Trials of the Wolf”
- Unable to collect all of the Codex Pages
- Missing options from the Transmog Menu
- [Siege of Paris] Unable to enhance/downgrade trousers at the Blacksmith
TECHNICAL ISSUES & QUERIES FIXES
- “Data Corrupt!” Error on Save Games
- My progress has been reset / lost; recent save games not available
“Non-DX12 Video Card” Error
- Screen Tearing (Xbox One X|S / Xbox Series X|S / PS5)
- Addressed a bug where the game shows the “failed to save the game issue” message when navigating Francia.
- Added performance improvements.
- Various general stability fixes.
- Other under the hood fixes.
Audio Issues Fixes
- Audio sounds compressed / low bitrate / poor quality
- Audio stutters / cuts out / is delayed
- NPC dialogue / sound effects echo
- Audio is quiet / muffled / distorted
Note – This is not the final changelog. More details are coming.
Download free Assassins Creed Valhalla update 1.031.000 on Sony PlayStation 5 and Microsoft Xbox Series X.