AC Odyssey update 1.13 is now available for players on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Assassin’s Creed Odyssey 1.13 changelog, the latest update contains various gameplay changes and improvements. In addition, Assassin’s Creed Odyssey update 1.13 has also added stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released which the new features like in-game support for Episode 2 Shadow Heritage and upcoming Lost Tales of Greece, new Level Scaling Option, new Mastery Levels, and much more. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s Assassin’s Creed Odyssey update 1.13 for PS4 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out full changelog below.
AC Odyssey Update 1.13 Changelog
- Added a fix for a crash that occurred after loading manual save games.
- AC Odyssey version 1.13 fixed crashing issues.
- Fixed stuttering and lag issues with AC Odyssey 1.13.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- AC Odyssey version 1.13 fixes for the server that caused connection issues.
- Fixed some glitches with AC Odyssey 1.13.
- Fixed framerate drop issues.
- Various minor bug fixes and changes.
AC Odyssey update 1.13 on PS4 is now available for download.