A Plague Tale Requiem update 1.5 is now available to download on PC, PS5(1.005.000), and Xbox One. According to the official A Plague Tale Requiem patch notes, the latest update adds new changes and fixes. Apart from this, A Plague Tale Requiem version 1.5 (1.005) also includes various other tweaks and fixes.
Previously, a major patch was released that added quality of life changes Recently, a hotfix was also released. Unfortunately, players are facing various bugs with the game. Today’s A Plague Tale Requiem version 1.5 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details here.
Table of Contents
A Plague Tale Requiem Patch 1.5 Notes for PS5, PC & Xbox
• Added new “Focus” names in the credits.
- Fixed “helpers” lines not working as expected in “A Burden of Blood” and “In our Wake” chapters.
- Fixed bugs related to the use of carts in the “Protector’s duty” chapter.
• Added options on PC to save CPU usage and gain performance on minimal configurations:
- Adjustment of the number of animated rats displayed on the screen to reduce CPU usage.
- Adjusting the refresh rate of the rats on the screen to reduce CPU usage.
- Adjust the refresh rate of the characters to reduce CPU usage.
• Added a new option to set the graphic mode of the game:
- Resolution: Higher resolution and fidelity but limited to 30 frames per second.
- Performance: Aim for 60 frames per second at lower resolution and fidelity.
The following changes were added previously.
Changes & Updates
- Balanced difficulty in “Nothing Left” and “Dying Sun” final arena fights.
- Optimized AI, rats, terrain and navmesh to reduce framerate drops and freezing issues.
- Fixed HDR issues creating crushed highlights (not applicable to Nintendo Switch).
- Fixed random crashes or blockers that could happen in some chapters.
- Fixed blockers or animation bugs that could happen during some crank interactions.
- Fixed issue during reaction between Ignifer pot and Odoris in specific cases.
- Fixed a script issue that could make the pine cones thrown by Hugo in “Under a New Sun” invisible.
- Improved cart collisions to prevent going out of the map.
- Fixed minor visual bugs in some chapters.
- Fixed unexpected change of audio language when changing other options.
- Fixed minor issues in German language.
Patch Notes specific to PC
Changes & Updates
- The game is now compatible with Steam Deck.
- Added new graphics options to improve visual and performance customizations (Frame limiter, Resolution optimizer, SSAO, DOF, Screen Space Shadows, Motion Blur).
- Improved auto setting graphic profiles to better match PC configurations.
- Fixed specular flickering issues with DLSS.
Download free A Plague Tale: Requiem update 1.005 on PlayStation 4, PC and Xbox.