A Hat in Time update 0.19 (Vanessa’s Curse) is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official A Hat in Time patch notes, the latest update added various bug fixes and changes.
Previously, a big update was released with various quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, players are facing various issues with the game. Today’s A Hat in Time patch will address a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Table of Contents
A Hat in Time Patch Notes – February 3, 2022
Online Party changes
Players are now able to select the way their Online Party works by using specific prefixes in their online party lobby name.
- “NOMOD” – PURE TAG using this prefix will require all mods to be disabled for your online party (example: NOMODTAG1, NOMODTAG2)
- “ALLMOD” – ULTIMATE MOD FREEDOM! Using this prefix enables all mods, including mods not supported in standard Vanessa’s Curse lobbies. Be warned, these lobbies may be full of abnormal movement and unfair play.(example: ALLMODTAG1, ALLMODTAG2)
- No prefix– CUSTOMIZABLE FUN by not using a prefix in your online party name, mods that aren’t considered to contain exploits or competitive advantage will be allowed. (Example: TAG1, TAG2)
If you encounter unfair play in no prefix and “NOMOD” lobbies please be sure to file a report.
- Mafia Boss playable mod can now use his “spin” ability, EX version still disabled.
- If there is only 1 default cursed player, the points earned for indirect tags is doubled (30)
- Fixed last player alive music playing at 0 players alive instead of 1 alive
- Improved UI performances
Download free A Hat in Time update 0.19 on PC (Steam).