A Hat in Time update 0.19 (Vanessa’s Curse) is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official A Hat in Time patch notes, the latest update added gameplay improvements and adjustments.
Previously, a big update was released with various quality of life improvements.
Unfortunately, players are facing various issues with the game. Today’s A Hat in Time patch will address a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
A Hat in Time Patch Notes – December 15, 2021
- Mods have been re-enabled! Note that some mods are incompatible with Vanessa’s Curse, and you will receive a message if attempting to enter with an incompatible mod.
- Reduced stutter during loading screens
- Adjusted crown requirement to balance out low vs high player kiddo win rate.
- Added localization support.
- The losing team decider for Roulette Event now also considers crown collected as a win/lose condition.
- Improved a few bonk slide collisions.
- Reworked crypt level design and how players can enter it.
- “30s left” music now also plays if you are the last kiddo alive, better run!
Download free A Hat in Time update 0.19 on PC (Steam).