7 Days to Die patch 20 (b238) is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official 7 Days to Die patch notes, the latest update added new gfx console commands, changes, and bug fixes.
Recently, a big update was released which added a new farming area, dozens of crops to grow, and crafting recipes to create
Since the last patch, players are experiencing a number of issues. Today’s 7 Days to Die patch 20 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
What is new in 7 Days to Die December 21 Update Patch Notes?
- gfx be console command
- gfx lodbias console command
- Chunks add LODGroup to window block entities when spawned
- Block entity minimum cull for FPS boost
- Fixed an issue that would allow drones and drone mods to be found too early
- Increased Medium and decreased Ultra Object Quality
- UpdateLightOnAllMaterials running unneeded Update
- Clients do not see zombies on fire unless facing them
- Mutated Feral and Radiation versions are spawned at the same gamestage as the standard
- Molotov and Timed Charge now have proper use anims
- Heavy FPS drop in city centers
- Exception when trying to bind cursor up/down/right to any action in the controls UI section
- Hammer of Sledge Turrets disappears when it touches the screen edge