7 Days Origins update 5 patch notes (June 28, 2021) released for PC (Steam) players. According to the official 7 Days Origins patch notes, the latest update added support for PS4 and Xbox Controllers. The new patch also includes various bug fixes.
Unfortunately, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s update will address a few of these issues.
Read full details below.
You can play 7 days origin with keyboards and controllers from this patch!
The keys you can use is like below:
– Main Axis Input: W/A/S/D
– Sub Axis Input(Scroll): Arrows
– Submit: F/Space
– Escape: ESC
– Main Axis Input: Left Stick
– Sub Axis Input(Scroll): Right Stick
– Submit: A (Xbox controller), X (PS controllers)
– Escape: B (Xbox controller), O (PS controllers)
– Menu hotkey: Menu (Xbox controller), Options (PS controllers)
Fixed the issue that occurs loading game data that previously saved. But if you have a similar symptom(such as the game window won’t show up after pressing the “Continue” button), please follow the below steps: