30XX update 0.24 (August 28, 2021) is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to 30XX patch notes, the latest update added Dustria, the Forgotten Factory, Repros: floaty pals, and much more. Apart from this, 30XX runs now extend to level 7.
Previously, a big update added quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing several issues while playing the game.
Today’s 30XX patch 0.24 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
30XX Patch Notes – (August 28, 2021)
GAME CHANGES & FIXES:
Added Dustria, the Forgotten Factory, to the 30XX level rotation! Dustria’s a high-speed kinetic playground of a level, complete with new platforms to navigate, new enemies to outplay, new music to groove to, a new boss to be murdered by, and awesome new Powers for our heroes if you manage to avoid being murdered by the boss.
- 30XX runs now extend to level 7.
- You’ll have to start a new Mega Mode save file to include Dustria – existing Mega Mode saves won’t include it.
- Added Repros: floaty pals that’ll help you survive any challenge! Patch 0.24 introduces 12 collectible companions built to help you out in your journey.
- Repros serve a variety of purposes – some attack, some defend you, some provide utility, and many scale with different types of player stats & abilities, enabling fresh new builds!
- Most Repros level up if you collect more than one of the same type.
- Supporting Augs for our new Repros will likely come next patch (0.25).
- Fixed an issue that could cause level softlocks in Mega Mode (where you’d start a level and not be able to load in).
- Fixed Beta Bee’s hitbox being smaller than it should have been.
- Fixed up several of Nina’s Power Fusion mechanics in online play.
- Echocave Shieldface enemies now operate on the same timer as the rest of the chunk they’re in (instead of only activating once the player comes near).
- Fixed a few rare edge cases that could result in conflicting Prototype attributes.
- Rerolls mess with item consistency in a way that can’t be easily fixed – if we put the time into making this work, we might bring them back in the future.
- Clover still spawns in non-Challenge runs.Removed the Secret Dice challenge condition. The “Clover” blessing has been removed from Challenge runs.
EDITOR CHANGES & FIXES:
- Added Dustria support into the Editor. Try combining Exploding Barrels, Production Lines and Spring Platforms for crazy contraptions!
- Most phases now have additional green and red zones. This should prevent the player from going out-of-bounds in Editor chunks as easily.
- Assets that have the “always spawn” option enabled now have a purple backdrop to make this behavior more easily visible.
Deepverse’s Laser Platforms’ Duration parameter now represents the total duration of one cycle, rather than only the “on” phase. This means that the Duration is now 1000 ms larger than before (but still has the same in-game effect).
Deepverse’s Laser Platforms’ “Wait time” parameter has been renamed to “Offset” and can no longer exceed the currently set Duration.
- Addressed an issue where the medley versions of the Echocave and Clockzone music tracks were swapped.
- Addressed an issue where drawing a path for a Crystal Path and hovering over a path of another Crystal Path would modify both paths at once.
- Addressed an issue where you could undo actions while drawing a path for a Crystal Path, resulting in weird behavior.
- Addressed an issue where Echocave’s Cylinder Connection could be placed in incorrect locations.
- Addressed an issue where Penumbra’s Background Pillar decoration could overlap itself, resulting in weird auto-tiling.
- Addressed an issue where the “vertical direction” object parameter was not available in basic mode.
Download free 30XX update 0.24 for PC.