A new 20 Minutes Till Dawn game update 0.7.3 is available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official 20 Minutes Till Dawn patch notes, the latest update added performance optimization, fixes, and other changes.
Since the last patch, players are facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s 20 Minutes Till Dawn patch 0.7.3 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
20 Minutes Till Dawn Patch Notes – August 5, 2022
- Made some improvements under the hood to help with lag that occurs when there are too many bullets and collisions happening at the same time.
- Fixed a bug where using Shana and then using a different character, the other character would still have the re-roll option available.
- Fixed a bug with Focal Point and Refraction overriding the buff from Igniting Lens.
- Fixed a bug with Dual SMG’s description not appearing.
- Luna’s Black Hole lasts a shorter time but sucks in enemies much faster. It also spawns further away from the player. Black Hole restricts players’ movement too much, so hopefully the shorter duration and further spawn distance will be less restricting.
- Added an option to turn off auto-reload when you stop shooting.