10 Minutes Till Dawn update is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official 10 Minutes Till Dawn patch notes, the latest update added controller support, new UI, bug fixes and more.
Since the last patch, players are facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s 10 Minutes Till Dawn patch will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
10 Minutes Till Dawn Patch Notes – May 21, 2022
Features and Changes
- Added Controller Support
- Added UI for players to see what upgrades they’ve taken on the pause menu and at the end of game screen.
- XP pickup’s color changed. Late game, too many XP pickups were too noisy and made it harder to see enemies, so hopefully the new darker color muddies the scene less.
- Small tentacle monster’s eyes are now slightly bigger to make them easier to see.
- Added options for screen resolutions
- Fixed bug with max HP upgrades not applying correctly.
- Fixed bug with the electric wall that spawns with bosses dealing 2 damage. Also fixed how sometimes it let players walk through it.
- Fixed Fusillade being in the upgrade pool even without the requisite upgrades
- Fixed the Regeneration upgrade missing a description
- [NERF] Tome of Rage: Max Ammo +99 changed to “Triple your base ammo”.
- [NERF] Tome of Power: Bullet Damage +66% decreased to +50%.
- Increased enemies move speed.
- Slightly increased spawn rate and hp of enemies in the last 2 minutes
- Added Brazilian Portuguese localization.
- Fixed various Japanese and Chinese localization errors.