Xbox app 28.28.28008.0 for Windows 10 is now available for download. The latest update brings custom Gamerpic feature to everyone. Previously, this feature was released for testers.
New in Xbox app 28.28.28008.0 for Windows 10:
- Added the ability to set your own image as an avatar on your profile or in the club, as we had anticipated.
- Now you can add or hide your favorite items early activity feed.
- Bug Fixes and improvements.
How to set your own image as Gamerpic
- Open the app Xbox and enters the profile (the first of the hamburger menu item).
- Click or tap Personalize.
- If you’re using an animated avatar, select Switches to the player.
- Click or tap Edit to choose a custom Gamerpic.
- When finished select Done, then Save.
Download | Xbox