WWE 2K19 update 1.04 for PS4 is now rolling out for players. According to the official WWE 2K19 patch 1.04 changelog, the new patch has added support for the Rising Stars Pack. The upcoming DLC will include Lacey Evans, Ricochet, Lio Rush, Mike & Maria Kanellis, Candice LeRae, Dakota Kai and many more. Apart from this, the latest WWE 2K19 version 1.04 also contains various fixes related to server performance, game crashing, stuttering/lag, and more.
Previously, a big update was released with fixes and gameplay improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s WWE 2K19 patch 1.04 for PS4 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
WWE 2K19 Update 1.04 PS4 Changelog
- Added support for WWE 2K19 – the Rising Stars Pack!- The pack, which will be available for download later this month on January 22 will see several new characters become available in the game, with the following names being part of the download:
- Lacey Evans
- Lio Rush
- Mike & Maria Kanellis
- Candice LeRae
- Dakota Kai
- Fixed an issue that prevented users from assigning the Starrcade ’83 arena to a show in Universe.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the user’s participant changes from saving correctly when returning to the main menu and then returning into the Universe save in the game.
- Fixed an issue that caused a loss of functionality when trying to reverse Haymaker 1 from a certain distance.
- Fixed an issue that caused a soft crash when two or more users used custom superstars in a 6-man private match.
- Fixed an issue that caused a drop in framerate when 3 or more users are in a 6-man private match.
- Fixed an issue that caused both Superstars to remain legal after a team member performs a Hot Tag during a Two on Two Tag Team match in WWE Online.
- Fixed an issue that caused a soft crash when using custom Superstars in a custom arena participating for a custom championship when attempting to load into an 8-Man Ladder match.
- Added fixes for crashing issues with WWE 2K19 patch 1.04.
- Fixed some glitches.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- WWE 2K19 1.04 for PS4 added performance and stability improvements.
- Gameplay improvements added with WWE 2K19 1.04.
- Added other minor fixes and changes with WWE 2K19 version 1.04.
WWE 2K19 update 1.04 for PS4 is now available for download.