WWE 2K19 update 1.05 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One is now rolling out for players. According to the official WWE 2K19 1.05 changelog, the new patch update has added fixes for server performance, game crashing, stuttering/lag, and more. In addition, the latest WWE 2K19 version 1.05 also contains stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with fixes and gameplay improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s WWE 2K19 patch 1.05 for PS4 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
WWE 2K19 Update 1.05 PS4 Changelog
- Fixed issues with game save.
- Added fixes for crashing issues with WWE 2K19 patch 1.05.
- Fixed few glitches with WWE 2K19 1.05 for PS4.
- Added fixes for framerate/freezing issues.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Fixed minor gameplay improvements with WWE 2K19 1.05.
- Added other minor fixes and changes with WWE 2K19 version 1.05.
WWE 2K19 update 1.05 for PS4 is now available for download.