WWE 2K19 patch 1.06 is now rolling out for players on PlayStation 4, PC and Xbox One. According to the official WWE 2K19 update 1.06 patch notes, the new update has added fixes for server performance, game crashing, stuttering/lag, and more. Apart from this, the latest WWE 2K19 version 1.06 also contains stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with fixes and gameplay improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are still experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s WWE 2K19 patch 1.06 for PS4 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
WWE 2K19 Patch 1.06 Changelog
- Fixed issues with game save.
- WWE 2K19 update 1.06 added fixes for crashing issues.
- Fixed few glitches with WWE 2K19 1.06 for PS4.
- Added fixes for framerate/freezing issues.
- WWE 2K19 update 1.06 added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Fixed minor gameplay improvements.
- Added various under the hood changes with WWE 2K19 version 1.06.
WWE 2K19 patch 1.06 for PS4, Xbox One and PC is now available for download.