Windows 10 update KB4016240 (OS build 15063.250) is now available for download. The update is now rolling out for Creators Update users. The latest update brings bug fixes and under the hood performance improvements to the OS.
Fixed in Windows 10 update KB4016240 Build 15063.250
- Fixed issue where VMs might experience loss in network connectivity while provisioning IP addresses.
- Fixed issue that does not initiate a remote ring on the device when RemoteRing Configuration Service Provider (CSP) is used.
- Fixed issue where a memory leak occurs in Internet Explorer when hosting pages containing nested framesets that load cross-domain content.
- Windows 10 update KB4016240 fixed issue that causes users to get logged out from Web applications intermittently.
- Fixed issue with a very dim internal monitor that may occur when booting with the external monitor only and then switching to the built-in panel only.
- Fixed issue where running Win32 Direct3D applications or games in full-screen exclusive mode causes the system to become unresponsive when resuming from Connected Standby.
- fixed issue where when upgrading to Windows 10, version 1703, with the system language set to Chinese, the progress page displays geometric shapes instead of the correct localized strings.
- Windows 10 update KB4016240 fixed an issue that prevents the lock screen from being disabled using Group Policy on Professional SKUs.
- Fixed issue in Windows Forms configuration options, which causes antivirus applications to stop working at the startup.
- Fixed additional issues with compatibility, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Edge.