Microsoft Windows 10 Mobile build 10.0.15063.297 for Creators Update devices is now available for download. The new update brings minor bug fixes and performance improvements to the Windows mobile devices.
The new build update pushes the OS build number from build 15063.251 to build 10.0.15063.297. Check out what’s fixed in the latest update.
Fixed in Windows 10 Update Mobile build 10.0.15063.297
- Fixed an issue with Surface Hub devices waking from sleep approximately every four minutes after the first two hours.
- Fixed issue where autochk.exe can randomly skip drive checks and not fix corruptions, which may lead to data loss.
- Fixed an issue where Microsoft Edge users in networking environments that do not fully support the TCP Fast Open standard may have problems connecting to some websites. Users can re-enable TCP Fast Open in about:flags.
- Arc Touch mouse Bluetooth connectivity now works properly.
- Windows 10 Mobile build 10.0.15063.297 brings security updates to Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Graphics Component, Windows SMB Server, Windows COM, Microsoft Scripting Engine, Windows kernel, Windows Server, and the .NET Framework.