Windows 10 Mobile build 10.0.14393.1198 is now available for Anniversary Update users. The new update brings performance and stability improvements to the Windows mobile devices. This update will push the OS build number from build 14393.1066 to build 14393.1198.
The company is also rolling out a cumulative update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB4019472) for PC. Check out what’s fixed in the latest update.
New in Windows 10 Update Mobile build 10.0.14393.1198
- Fixed an issue where fonts appear differently based on whether an app uses Graphics Device Interface (GDI) or GDI Plus.
- Addressed the issue that causes a device to become unresponsive when users try to enable end-user-defined characters (EUDCs).
- Windows 10 Mobile build 10.0.14393.1198 addressed an issue where AppLocker fails to block binaries with revoked certificates.
- Addressed an issue that causes the loss of a VPN connection when using a computer with an integrated WAN card (cellular card).
- Windows 10 Mobile build 10.0.14393.1198 fixed an issue where a Stop 0x27 error occurs after a user provides the domain username and password.
- Windows 10 Mobile build 10.0.14393.1198 fixed the issue that prevents access to a website when Automatic Rebind of Renewed Certificate and Directory Service Mapper are enabled.
- Addressed issue that causes users to get logged out from a Web-application intermittently.
- Security updates to Windows COM, Windows SMB Server, Windows server, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Edge.
If you installed earlier updates, only the new fixes contained in this package will be downloaded and installed on your device.