Warriors Orochi 4 update 1.05 for PS4 and Nintendo Switch is now available for players. According to the Warriors Orochi 4 1.05 patch notes, the new update comes with fixes for the several issues related to game crashing, client bugs, stuttering/lag, and UI bugs. In addition, Warriors Orochi 4 version 1.05 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, an update was released with new features and gameplay changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are still experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Warriors Orochi 4 version 1.05 for PS4 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Warriors Orochi 4 update 1.05 for PS4 patch notes
- Added “Special Team Combinations Effects” that allow players to gain bonuses by forming specific teams.
- Fixed an issue in which weapon element effects were not applied to certain attacks of certain characters.
- Addressed an issue in which the game would sometimes stop if players attempted to deploy for battle using specific teams.
- Addressed an issue in which the Rage state would end after using Unique Magic.
- Fixed an issue in which battle objectives could not be cleared when playing some scenarios online.
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Warriors Orochi 4 version 1.05.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Warriors Orochi 4 1.05 has fixed some glitches.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Gameplay improvements added with Warriors Orochi 4 1.05.
- Added other minor fixes and changes with Warriors Orochi 4 version 1.05.
Warriors Orochi 4 update 1.05 for PS4 is now available for download.