Warframe update 1.68 for PS4 is now rolling out. According to the official Warframe 1.68 patch notes, the new update comes with new changes and improvements as well as fixes for the several issues related to server performance, game client bugs, and UI bugs. In addition, Warframe version 1.68 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Recently, a big update was released with various gameplay changes and improvements. Unfortunately, since the last update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s Warframe patch 1.68 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Warframe update 1.68 for PS4 Patch Notes
ENNOGEN ROUND 14 BUNDLES
We have heard your cheers for the arrival of Round 14 items, and decided to fast-track their bundles into this update so that you can enjoy brand new TennoGen content from our passionate creators sooner!
You can find these bundles in the in-game Market!
TennoGen Bundle XXXV
- Zenoriu Earpices by led2012 and daemonstar
- Zenoriu Oculus by led2012 and daemonstar
- Zenoriu Mask by led2012 and daemonstar
- Garasu Oculus by lukinu_u and Ixe
- Lumis Earrings by lukinu_u
- Incognito Oculus by Prosetisen
TennoGen Bundle XXXIV
- Gara Zamariu Skin by led2012 and daemonstar
- Limbo Graxx Skin by Faven
- Equinox Divisa Skin by HitsuSan
- Titania Lympharis Skin by lukinu_u
- Kavr’r Greatsword Skin by Faven and Scharkie
CONTROLLER RESPONSIVENESS CHANGES (TAKE 2)
In Update 24.2.9, we included a number of changes to increase controller responsiveness. We have been reading your feedback, and testing and adjusting in the areas of change that have presented the biggest pain points – notably the decrease of coded deadzones for more precise aiming/firing:
The original changes in deadzones were causing the slightest changes in trigger pressure to interrupt firing and ADS – which was being experienced predominantly with continuous fire weapons such as fully automatic and beam weapons (including Mining tools). This was due to a far too small trigger release threshold between firing and not firing. This is, however, still very effective with weapons where a limited threshold allows for quick trigger taps – Pistols for example.
With that said, the following changes have been made to address the above:
We have increased the trigger release sensitivity so that there is more space for error between firing and release. This will help curb the muscle fatigue experienced with having to maintain constant pressure on the triggers as well as alleviate the accidental breaks in firing and aiming. This will require a bit more pressure to be released on the triggers before you will stop aiming and firing.
We increased trigger release sensitivity but maintained pull sensitivity to strike balance between quick tap and continuous fire weapons. In other words, we have maintained the firing ease of single shot weapons with quick trigger taps but have increased the freedom to apply various levels of pressure with continuous fire weapons.
While this has felt much better overall in testing, we know that some may find that the increase still constraints gameplay in some form. More importantly, Tenno with disabilities may also find that this limits their ability to play. So!
We have also added 2 new sliders in Options > Controls to adjust trigger sensitivity to your liking:
- Trigger Pull Sensitivity: Adjusts the pressure required to fire/aim
- Trigger Release Sensitivity: Adjusts the pressure required to release fire/aim
Note: The smaller the number in the slider, the more pressure is required on the trigger. The bigger the number, the less pressure is required on the trigger.
The sliders will allow you to tailor exactly how much pressure you feel is most comfortable/close to your preference of play.
General controller responsiveness fixes post-24.2.9:
- Fixed Decorations auto-rotating when attempting to edit or place
- Fixed camera at times slowly rotating when loaded into missions before any right analog stick input.
The last of the remaining Fortuna Trophies have arrived!
- (Silver Trophy) Stay Frosty: Fall into Orb Vallis coolant from 275 meters while on a K-Drive.
- (Bronze Trophy) Animal Lover: Complete 10 perfect Conservation captures in Orb Vallis.
- Increased the time waypoints stay active in the Plains/Vallis. They now last 5x times longer!
- Returned the Imperator Vandal Critical Chance to 15% and Status Chance to 10% in Archwing mode.
- Sentient Mimics have updated their cognitive thinking and will now take on the proper form of the newly re-meshed Corpus Lockers.
- Using a zipline now requires you to be within 2 meters of it. This should abate all manners of undesired zipline-related tomfoolery.
- Removed unintentional ability for the Operator to use the Archwing Deployer Gear Item.
- Improvements towards AI navigation pathing in the Corpus Ice Planet tileset.
- Improvements towards where the Rescue Target can be told to stop and take cover in the Lua tileset.
- Improvements towards pathing issues when fighting the Ambulas in the Corpus Outpost.
- Improvements towards AI becoming stuck in staircases in the Void Defense tileset.
- Fixed inability to equip Ruinous Extension on the Ocucor.
- Fixed being able to equip Stance Mods in any slot and any Mod in the Stance slot for Garuda Talons and unequip Mods that break these rules.
- Fixing spin attacks not working unless you wait 0.15 seconds after pressing slide.
- Fixed inability to use the Scanner as the Operator.
- Fixed your Warframe floating in the Arsenal when exiting the Mod Upgrade screen (through the Exalted Weapon) quickly.
- Fixed extraction cinematic on Earth where the Warframe mounts the ship on an angle.
- Fixed Liset customization not loading in on time when flying into a mission.
- Fixed the Stug’s projectiles interacting physically with ragdolls.
- Fixed some AI potentially getting stuck in their landing jump state which prevents them from being able to move from that point on.
- Fixed Inaros’ Devour not working for enemy / allied Inaros AI (Specters).
- Fixed Magus Lockdown not spawning an actual mine upon Void Dashing.
- Fixed AI that are meant to follow you becoming distracted. This was predominantly seen during the The War Within and The Sacrifice quests during certain moments.
- Fixed missing ‘Operator’ HUD text when using Transference.
- Fixed blurry FX for Clients when casting Mesa’s Shooting Gallery ability.
- Fixed certain Warframe ability FX not appearing when in the Orokin Derelict extraction area.
- Fixed Mesa’s Shooting Gallery ability Energy color always appearing red.
- Fixed a Smokefinger and Rude Zuud Memory Fragment having the same Codex image.
- Fixed the Tekelu Skins appearing incorrectly when equipped.
- Fixed a sound glitch when being hit by Corrupted Vor’s beam attack while in Limbo’s Rift.
- Fixed some spotloading caused by Arcanes on Operators.
- Fixed cases of inability to customize your K-Drive.
- Fixed the Rescue NPC not returning your graciously gifted Secondary weapon upon completing the Rescue Bounty phase in the Plains of Eidolon.
- Fixes towards Coildrivers ramming into the Coildrive you’re defending, resulting in a huge amount of damage being taken and failing the Vallis Bounty.
- Fixed some rare cases of getting stuck in the Fortuna/Cetus elevator when returning to the town after a Host migration.
- Fixed a rare case of inability to transition from the Plains of Eidolon back to Cetus.
- Fixed the waypoint marker not leading you correctly to the Ambulas boss room in the Corpus Outpost tileset.
- Fixed a loss of functionality when K-driving with Quick Thinking equipped.
- Fixed various issues when attempting to Chat link ‘MOA’.
- Fixed inability to Chat link Crisma Toroids.
- Fixed incorrect punctuation in certain subtitles during the Second Dream Quest.
- Fixed missing text in one of Smokefinger’s Memory Fragments.
- Fixed broken tags in the Venari Bodyguard Mod that were broken in a few languages (German, Polish, Chinese).
- Fixed Nidus’ Passive description claiming it uses 10 Mutation Stacks when it uses 15 Mutation Stacks when playing Warframe in Portuguese.
- Fixed missing Korean LOC translations for Arcanes.
- Fixed a script error when casting Garuda’s Blood Altar ability.
- Fixed certain Wyrmius and Flappy Zephyr rewards appearing as filepaths.
- Fixed crash when opening a chat-linked Velocitus while in the Vehicles Arsenal
- Fixed item info popup colors not matching chosen UI theme.
Warframe update 1.68 is now available for download.