War Thunder update 2.43 for PS4 is now rolling out for players. According to the official War Thunder 2.43 patch notes, the new update has added various bug fixes and gameplay improvements. Apart from this, the latest War Thunder version 2.43 has fixed a bug that leads to the terrain being displayed black on some Linux-based systems.
Recently, an update was released which added the first supersonic aircraft, Italian ground forces, guided Air-to-Air missiles, new ships, ground vehicles and aircraft, and much more. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s War Thunder patch 2.43 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
War Thunder Update 2.4 patch notes
- A bug has been fixed where in some rare cases a field repair on ground vehicles (automatically starts) during simultaneous start takes longer than a normal repair which needs to be activated manually (default “F” key).
- A bug has been fixed where after reconnection of audio output devices on a PC no sound is played in the game.
- Incorrect armour penetration displayed in Italian vehicle cards has been corrected.
- Festive seasonal hangar has been switched off.
- The possibility of exchanging coupons with special 3d decorations and decals from the “Festive Quest” event has been added for PlayStation 4 and Xbox players in the Workshop. Exchange is possible until 07:00 GMT on the 14th of February.
War Thunder update 2.43 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.