War Thunder update 2.41 for PS4 is now rolling out for players. According to the official War Thunder 2.41 patch notes, the new hotfix has added some minor changes and fixes for the game. Apart from this, the latest War Thunder version 2.41 has fixed a bug where the snow in the hangar would produce a water splash effect when falling.
Recently, an update was released which added the first supersonic aircraft, Italian ground forces, guided Air-to-Air missiles, new ships, ground vehicles and aircraft, and much more.Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s War Thunder patch 2.41 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
War Thunder Update 2.41 patch notes
- The display of bridges and embankments, as well as AI vehicle routes along them, have been fixed for most in-game air locations.
- A bug occurring when leaving a battle, where the game mode setting could have switched to SB, has been fixed.
- A bug related to the “G-Tolerance” crew skill being maxed out, where an incorrect value would be displayed, has been fixed in War Thunder 2.41.
- A bug where the HUD may have appeared deformed on ultra-wide monitors (32:9) has been fixed.
War Thunder version 2.41 for PS4
- Memory usage has been optimized in War Thunder 2.41.
- A random PlayStation 4 specific crash occurring in battle has been fixed (it would occur when a new player joined the match in EC).
- The amount of sound processing allocated resources has been increased. The possibility of sound effect loss is therefore reduced.
War Thunder update 2.41 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.