War Thunder update 2.38 is now rolling out for players on PS4. According to the official War Thunder 2.38 patch notes, the new update contains various fixes for issues related to server performance, disconnection, framerate drop, stuttering/lag, freezing, game crashing, and more. In addition, the latest War Thunder version 2.38 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Recently, an update was released with gameplay changes and improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s War Thunder patch 2.38 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
War Thunder Update 2.38 for PS4 patch notes
- A bug where the helicopter position on the client and on the server in some cases were different has been fixed.
- A bug when take off was sometimes impossible with specific aircraft in Simulator battles has been fixed.
- War Thunder update 2.38 fixed a bug where flap position did not change in the server replay.
Helicopter FM changes:
- Helicopter behaviour after a respawn has been corrected, as well as the bugs that caused damage to a vehicle.
- Calculation of ground effect has been improved. Surface topography influence on the air cushion and its distribution from the centre of the rotor to the end of a blade is made in a circular fashion.
- Transmission performance has been updated.
- Inertia and mass of the main and the anti torque rotors have been corrected.
- The characteristics of the rotors with blades anchored to the bushes on the main rotor hub (control and gyroscopic moments have been increased, angles of the equivalent flap of the main rotor have been reduced for BO-105, AH-1Z) have been updated.
- Gliding performance in auto-rotation has been corrected.
War Thunder update 2.38 is now available for download on PlayStation 4.