War Thunder update 2.21 is now available for download on PlayStation 4 and PCs. According to the official War Thunder 2.21 patch notes, the new update comes with fixes and stuttering and lag issues. Additionally, War Thunder version 2.21 also includes various stability and performance improvements. Check out more details below.
Recently, a big update was released with changes and fixes. Unfortunately, after this patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s War Thunder version 2.21 update is expected to fix all these issues.
War Thunder update 2.21 Changelog
- 2A-1 — Weight has been corrected by taking into account the changes earlier to the composition of weaponry.
- Ho 229 — Inertia moments have been increased. Controlling the flight direction and flight stability have been improved. Control accuracy in AB has been improved. The behavior in a tailspin has been corrected.
- La-11 — A bug with the controlling type for supercharger has been fixed. Now it is possible to switch stages manually. The altitude characteristics of the engine have been corrected. The mass and inertia moments of the aircraft parts have been refined. Stability and controllability of the aircraft with mouse aim control type in AB has been improved.
- War Thunder 2.21 has added fixes for crashing and framerate drop issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements.
War Thunder update 2.21 for PS4 is now available for download