Vampyr update 1.08 for PS4, Xbox One and PC released. According to the official Vampyr 1.08 patch notes, the new update addressed several issues like framerate drop, stuttering/lag, client bugs, game crashing, and UI bugs. In addition, Vampyr version 1.08 also includes stability and performance improvements.
A previous update was released with new features and various fixes. Unfortunately, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s Vampyr patch 1.08 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Vampyr Update 1.08 Patch Notes
- Introduced New Difficulty Modes (Story Mode and Hard Mode)
- Introduced Nvidia Ansel
- An issue where the key to Morgue was missing has been fixed (Mission 21)
- Fixed an issue where there was a wall missing collisions in Aloysius’ mansion
- Fixed an issue that would occur with two-handed weapon skills
- Fixed an issue with Simplified Chinese achievements appearing in English
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Vampyr version 1.08.
- Vampyr 1.08 update added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Various performance and stability improvements.