Vampyr update 1.07 is now available for consoles and PC players. According to the official Vampyr 1.07 patch notes, the latest update includes two new game difficulty modes which add further replayability for existing players and more options for those who haven’t yet played the game. In addition, Vampyr version 1.07 also includes introduces a host of optimization tweaks and fixes. Nvidia Ansel also now available for PC, which allows players to capture beautiful in-game screenshots, viewing and sharing them in 3D on the mobile phone, PC or VR Headset.
A previous update was released with new features and various fixes. Unfortunately, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Vampyr patch 1.07 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out the full details below.
Vampyr Update 1.07 Patch Notes
- Added new difficulty modes (Story Mode and Hard Mode)
- Introduced Nvidia Ansel with Vampyr 1.07.
- An issue where the key to Morgue was missing has been fixed (Mission 21)
- Fixed an issue where there was a wall missing collisions in Aloysius’ mansion
- Fixed an issue that would occur with two-handed weapon skills
- Fixed an issue with Simplified Chinese achievements appearing in English
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Vampyr version 1.07.
- Vampyr 1.07 update added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Various performance and stability improvements.