Vampyr update 1.06 is now rolling out for consoles and PC players. According to the official Vampyr 1.06 patch notes, the new update addressed several issues like framerate drop, stuttering/lag, client bugs, game crashing, and UI bugs. In addition, Vampyr version 1.06 also comes with stability and performance improvements. Check out more details below.
Previously, a big update was released with new features and changes. Unfortunately, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s Vampyr patch 1.06 is expected to fix all these issues.
Vampyr Update 1.06 Patch Notes
- Scrolling docs with the mouse wheel is now possible when first viewing a doc
- Players are now able to move the camera during dialogue using movement keys (default: WASD)
- Performance has been addressed with Vampyr version 1.06, players should now experience fewer performance issues.
- Targeting enemies – The Auto-Lock option has been modified. Set to “On”, the mouse can be used to switch targets. If the binding to switch targets is already used (default: mouse wheel up/down), this option will be disabled. Set to “Off”: The mouse won’t be usable to switch targets. Only the binding to switch targets will be available (default: mouse wheel up/down)
- The issue where players would be unable to enter The Morgue is now fixed.
- Vampyr 1.06 addressed an issue that prevented players from crafting more serum than they could carry, which would result in serum not being refilled when dying. Excess serum will now be stored in the stash, and if there is serum in the stash when dying, the player’s stock will be refilled. This also applies to ammunition.
- The stash now properly indicates the quantity of items store in it.