Vampyr update 1.04 is now rolling out for consoles and PC players. According to the official Vampyr 1.04 patch notes, the new update includes new features as well as fixes for the several issues like framerate drop, stuttering/lag, client bugs, game crashing, and UI bugs. In addition, Vampyr version 1.04 also comes with stability and performance improvements. Check out more details below.
The game was released last month. Unfortunately, since the release, many players have been experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game online. Today’s Vampyr patch 1.04 is expected to fix all these issues.
Vampyr Update 1.04 Patch Notes (Updated)
- Walk can now be used as a held input or a toggled input.
- The Recovering Icon is now properly displayed when a citizen is healing
- Switching targets can now be done with the mouse wheel.
- During the cutscene between Dorothy and Darius, Dorothy will now properly be shown. A new playthrough is needed for this.
- Fixed an issue where Sean Hampton was stuck in a chair while reloading during certain dialogues.
- Vampyr update 1.04 fixed an issue where spoiler characters would incorrectly spawn.
- Fixed an issue where Tom Watts’s sidequest would be blocked while performing a medical checkup mid-choice
- Fixed an issue where players were able to escape the map in Southwark
- Optimised the in-game menus
- Vampyr 1.04 fixed an issue where in-game and in-menu serum icons were inverted.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to change inventory page using KB/M
- Green flickering should no longer occur
- Fixed an issue where Camelia’s dialogue would stay locked, even with all hints unlocked.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and stuttering/lag issues.
- Added crashing issues.
- Vampyr version 1.04 added minor under the hood improvements.
- Added Stability and performance improvements.