EA Games has released a new UFC 3 update 1.12 for PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official UFC 3 1.12 changelog, the new update has added Mackenzie Dern and Alex Hernandez are to the game as well as fixes for issues related to stuttering/lag, game crashing, and UI bugs. In addition, the latest UFC 3 version 1.12 also comes with various stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with various gameplay changes and improvements. Unfortunately, since the previous patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s UFC 3 patch 1.12 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
UFC 3 Update 1.12 Changelog
Mackenzie Dern and Alex Hernandez are added to the roster
- Mackenzie Dern: A Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu black belt with multiple wins in international tournaments, Mackenzie Dern brings a grappling rating of 92 that can end fights at any moment. Her undefeated mixed martial arts record of 7–0 includes four finishes by submission, a promising start for this 25-year old prospect.
- Alex Hernandez: Bursting onto the scene at UFC 222 with a 42-second knockout win over Beneil Dariush, Alex Hernandez boasts a professional record of 10-1 with the potential to turn into something special. His striking rating of 89 combined with 91 stamina makes him a well-rounded competitor who’s always comfortable on his feet.
Tunning in UFC 3 1.12
- Added several grappling transitions that lead to and from various cage clinch positions and the single and double leg against the cage.
- You’ll now be able to transition between the single and double leg positions against the cage, and attempt takedowns from single collar, double under, and the Thai clinch against the cage.
- Re-worked the stamina logic when attempting a submission on your opponent. Prior to this update, there were several inconsistencies in the stamina logic based on animation length, which could cause a player who successfully initiated a submission to lose a large part of any stamina advantage they had at the time the submission was initiated.
- Made changes to the logic to ensure that the stamina loss during a successful submission attempt is consistent, and, more importantly, that any stamina advantage is preserved. This should make submissions more viable and provide greater payoff for timing your submission attempts to moments when you have a stamina advantage over your opponent.
- Made further changes to the catch kick windows so that the window size scales with the move level of the kick.
- Made it impossible to catch side kicks and spinning side kicks to the body. The original intent was to make these kicks push the opponent back even if they landed on the block, while making them easy to evade with basic movement. Allowing them to be caught was an oversight that has now been corrected.
- Added fixes for some crashing issues with UFC 3 1.12.
- Fixed stuttering/lag issues.
- UFC 3 version 1.12 also added performance improvements.
- Added other minor fixes with UFC 3 1.12.
UFC 3 update 1.12 is now available for download on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.