UFC 3 update 1.11 is now available for players on for PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official UFC 3 1.11 changelog, the new patch has added new fighters as well as contains fixes for stuttering/lag, game crashing, and UI bugs. In addition, the latest UFC 3 version 1.11 also comes with various stability and performance improvements.
Recently, a big update was released with a big list of fixes and improvements. Unfortunately, since the previous patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s UFC 3 patch 1.11 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
UFC 3 Update 1.11 Changelog
- Sean O’Malley,
- Israel Adesanya and
- An Icon Edition of Ronda Rousey.
Bug Fixes in UFC 3 1.11
- Added Sean O’Malley signature 360 guard pass.
- Added Sean O’Malley signature 360 roundhouse kick
- The opponent now gains Grapple Advantage when you lose strike tracking and they create an angle on you using footwork
- Updated the stamina tax on standing takedown and clinch denials to scale with Grapple Advantage, making well setup grapple attempts cost less stamina
- Added per position DOM/SUB on denial max stamina drain modifiers, making the SUB drain more stamina than the DOM in most positions.
- Knocked down fighters will now automatically get up if their opponent is knocked out, which will fix the hang on double KD/KO’s.
- Clinch attempts chain faster off successful ducks and slips to the back leg
- Fixed a bug with the front kick to the head converting to a roundhouse instead of a knee at close range.
- Takedown and clinch attempts now chain faster off lunges
- Removed grapple advantage penalty for holding high block after a successful high block
- Slowed down moving combos into spinning heel kick off a lead punch.
- Fixed bad range values on straight to back roundhouse to the leg and body combos.
- Added Sean O’Malley signature 720 kick
- Tuned clinch attempt range and registration to make it easier to avoid clinch attempts through movement and striking
- Fixed a bug where Grapple Advantage was not gained when landing a strike on your opponent and putting them into a hit reaction
- Added side head vulnerability to clinch attempts
- Removed damage from the slam in single and double leg cage positions
- Further reduction to the damage on roundhouse kicks when thrown from close range
- Slightly increased the stamina tax on back sways.
- Tuned back mount strikes to have different arm trap windows vs damage profiles.
- Updated the side kick and spinning side kick to the head to have an upward strike arc.
- Single collar is now 40 frames with neutral GA, 30 frames with full GA and 50 frames with full negative GA. A table with full frame counts for all clinch types will be published in the gameplay blog.
- Fixed crashing issues with UFC 3 1.11.
- Re-tuned all clinch denial windows to account for grapple advantage scaling.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Made clinch attempt denial windows scale with grapple advantage
- Increased the activation range and made the timing more forgiving for reaching jabs and straights to the head and body.
- Fixed bug with thai clinch input
- Made it so the Zabit trip can be denied with either R2 + Right Stick Up or Down
- Made it so the Switch kicks can now be canceled.
- Added block damage and increased max damage dealt on a blocked catch kick punch
- Added max stamina and body damage penalty when tripped off a catch kick
- Fixed double lunge bug
- Added animations for pre-denying clinch and takedowns
- Made it so all of Stephen Thompson’s signature strikes can be canceled.
- UFC 3 version 1.11 stability improvements.
- Added other minor fixes with UFC 3 1.11.
UFC 3 update 1.11 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.