UFC 3 update 1.03 is now available for download. According to the official UFC 3 1.03 patch notes, Dana White is now available in Light Heavyweight. In addition, the new UFC 3 version 1.03 comes with various fixes and improvements. The new patch also added new block animations to improve visual feedback of the block breakdown. Check out more details below.
Update: UFC President Dana White has been added to the Fighter Roster in EA SPORTS UFC 3. Play as the boss in all game modes, including UFC Ultimate Team. Dana is a trained boxer and a powerful striker fighting in the Light Heavyweight Division.
UFC 3 update 1.03 Patch Notes
– Added new block animations to improve visual feedback of the block breakdown
– Knees to the body can be evaded by using side lunges
– Tuned takedown and clinch denial stamina logic
– Tuned clinch denial vulnerability and block recovery frames
– Tuned damage reduction logic for close range straights
Gameplay AI Tuning:
– Reduced AI tendency to throw body kicks
– Tuned the tendency for the AI to successfully block high or low based on the opponent’s previous strike patterns
– Dana White is now available in Light Heavyweight
Tale of the Tape:
- Fighting out of Las Vegas
- Height: 6’0”
- Weight: 205 LB
- Reach: 72 3/4
- STRIKING: 91
- GRAPPLING: 86
- STAMINA: 86
- HEALTH: 90
Previously, the major update 1.02 was released with new fighters – Colby Covington, Tom Duquesnoy, and Gökhan Saki as well as some gameplay changes. Check out the preview of the previous changelog below.
- Force denial to sprawl on takedown attempts from the clinch
- Allow health regen to a limit determined by chin damage during health events
- Slow down movement speed while holding block and moving forward when a straight punch is thrown at your block
- Add slip vulnerability to slip strikes
- UFC 3 version 1.02 added momentum advantage off sub crucifix transition cancel
- Turn off grapple advantage when holding block in single collar
- Add counter damage bonus to back lunge evasion
- UFC 3 1.02 added a small amount of side head vulnerability to forward-moving strikes
- Tune takedown speed and ranges
Check your game update and download the latest UFC 3 update 1.03.