UC Browser for Windows 10 is now available at Windows Store. The UC Browser released as UWP (Universal Windows Platforms) app.
New in UC Browser for Windows 10
- If you are using a 2-in-1 computer like Surface Pro or Surface Book, it’s easy to switch the layout by turning on/off Tablet Mode. Find the most comforta.
- Right-click and move to go back, forward, reload the page, etc with Mouse Gesture.
- Just type one letter to get a most relevant suggestion with Smart Address Bar(Omnibar). You can also use it to find matching bookmarks and browsing history, or enter any words to launch a search engine.
- Colorful and touch-friendly Tile-view design for bookmarks.
- InPrivate Window browsing support.
- UC Browser for Windows 10 comes with a minimalist UI.
- Sync bookmarks between mobile/other PCs by logging in to UC browser with Cloud Sync.
- Metro-style New Tab Magnet for popular sites.
- Store your login info of all kinds of websites and lock them with a PIN. Easy to retrieve and edit.
- Voice Search support.
- Smart tab-stacking to locate the active tab at a glance when there are many tabs open.
- Use the sphere to quickly search, go forward and back, and view all the tabs.
Download it from the Windows Store here