Trove update 1.32 for PS4 is now available for players. According to the official Trove 1.32 patch notes, the new update comes with various bug fixes and gameplay improvements. In addition, the latest Trove version 1.32 also includes stability and performance improvements. Check out more details below.
Recently, a big update was released with various gameplay changes and improvements. Unfortunately, since the last update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s Trove patch 1.32 is expected to fix all these issues.
Trove update 1.32 Patch Notes for PS4
- Critters in the Geode Caves should now consistently grant Lesser Crystal Caches even if they’ve previously been snubbed by another player.
Note: The blastflowers in the caves may continue to explode without damaging blocks. This will be fixed in a future patch.
- Ice Sage DPS has been increased by roughly 5% with Trove version 1.32.
- Trove update 1.32 fixed an issue causing Pirate Captain’s First Mate turret to visually despawn too quickly. Now it should properly be visible as long as it’s still alive and attacking.
- Trove 1.32 fixed an issue that could prevent players from picking up power ups in Bomber Royale.
- The name for the Bankroller ally should now be consistent.
- Tentacle Slices and Shadowy Schematics can no longer be deconstructed.
Trove update 1.32 for PS4 is now available for download.