Tony Hawks Pro Skater 5 Update 1.06 is now available for download. According to the official THPS 5 update 1.06 changelog, the update has fixed the online gameplay related issue where some players were receiving a message stating Failed to join online session. Game lobby is full or no longer available. Please try again.
Additionally, Tony Hawks Pro Skater 5 1.06 also includes various bug fixes and improvements. The devs also confirmed that the Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 5 has been temporarily removed from the PlayStation Store. Check out more detail below.
Tony Hawks Pro Skater 5 Update 1.06 Changelog
- Fixed an online gameplay related issue where some PlayStation 4 players were receiving a message stating Failed to join online session. Game lobby is full or no longer available. Please try again.
- Added minor bug fixes and improvements.
If you are still facing online issue after the new THPS 5 update 1.06, completely disconnecting from your network will allow you to play the game. If you’re playing on a wired connection, you can simply disconnect the Ethernet cable from the back of your PlayStation 4.
If you’re playing on a wireless connection, follow these steps to disconnect your PlayStation 4 from your network:
- Select Settings from the top row of the PlayStation home screen.
- Select Network.
- Press X to uncheck Connect to the Internet.
- Restart your PlayStation 4.
Once your PlayStation 4 is offline, you can launch the game and play levels you’ve unlocked.
- Select PLAY from the main menu.
- Choose THPS5 LEVELS. You cannot choose MY LEVELS or PLAYER CREATED LEVELS, as these are stored online.
- Press X to choose a level to play.
- Press ▵ to START PRIVATE GAME.
You can also access CREATE-A-PARK to design new levels, but you will only be able to save them locally.
Check your game update and download the latest Tony Hawks Pro Skater 5 Update 1.06.