Titanfall 2 update 1.12 is now available on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. According to the official Titanfall 2 patch notes, the update includes minor changes and bug fixes for the game.In addition, Titanfall 2 1.12 update addressed an issue where cloaked enemies on look like they have a mosaic overlay instead of being cloaked when a player is embarked in a titan.
The game developers also removed a charge on the grapple to bring it more inline with the other tacticals. Check out more details below.
Titanfall 2 Update 1.12 Patch Notes
- All advocate gifts are now purchasable with credits
- Upcoming featured modes: Nitro mixtape, Nitro FFA
- Fixed an issue where cloaked enemies on look like they have a mosaic overlay instead of being cloaked when a player is embarked in a titan.
Jump Starter Pack
Jump Starter Pack is now available to everyone to purchase if they want. You’ll be able to access it from the in-game store for $6.99 USD and it includes:
- 500 Credits
- 10 double XP tokens
- All Titans unlocked (not Primes)
- All Pilot Tacticals unlocked
- Underground R-201 Carbine
Check your game update and download latest Titanfall update 1.12 on your PS4 and Xbox One.