Titanfall 2 Tricks and Treats patch is now available on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. According to the official TitanFall 2 patch notes, there changes for weapons, Titans, and mode changes, and bug fixes.
In addition, Titanfall 2 update fixed a bug with Tone’s Particle Wall taking more damage when aiming at a Titan behind it. Also, Pilot loadout menu will now properly display weapon skin name in the description area. Check full changelog below.
Titanfall 2 Tricks and Treats Patch Notes
- Two will be available right away and both have prism variants you can buy for 1500 credits.
TITANFALL 2 GAME CHANGES
- Titanfall 2 update for Xbox One and PS4 has increased view kick and hipfire spread for R-101 and 201.
- Reduced recoil for Flatline
- Arc grenades now stick to a surface and explode after .75 seconds.This applies only to multiplayer. Arc grenades will function as they previously have in single player.
- Mozambique and Wingman Elite can now be equipped as Primaries.
- Mozambique is now automatic, has 2 more shots, and fire rate has been increased.
- Damage and magazine size increased for Wingman Elite.
- Turrets now have increased health and take more damage from Pilot weapons [2x damage from AT weapons, grenadier weapons, and Ordnance abilities. 3x damage from primaries]
- Northstar: Now moves slightly faster using Hover and Cluster Missile speed has been increased.
- Score limit increased to 650.
- Time limit increased to 15 minutes.
- Adjusted AI compositions.
- Reapers are now worth 3 points
- Arc Traps now cost $650.
- Amped Batteries now cost $400
- Join in progress players now receive money for each wave completed.
- Players will now have 5 seconds of invulnerability after jumping out of a dropship.
- Titanfall 2 patch has fixed bug with arc traps staying after a loss or after they get picked up and replaced.
- Aegis XP can now be earned in Private Match
- Reapers now take more damage from Pilot weapons [2x damage from AT weapons, grenadier weapons, and Ordnace abilities. 3x damage from other primaries]
- Increased health to 3500 from 3000.
- Increased projectile speed and accuracy [this makes them a little better against Titans]
- Reapers now dodge less frequently.
- Grapple now has one charge and recharges faster.
- Holopilot cooldown decreased to 12.5 seconds [from 16.6 seconds]
- Pulse Blade cooldown decreased to 25 seconds [from 40 seconds] and the pulse duration is decreased to 4.5 seconds [from 6 seconds].
NEW FEATURED MODES – These will be introduced at a later time as part of the rotation of Featured Modes.
- Tactikill Attrition: All tactical cooldowns are reset to full charge when killing an enemy Pilot.
- Attack on Titanfall: Everyone has 3 charges for Grapple.
- The Great Bamboozle: Everyone has Holopilot.
- Fixed bug with Tone’s Particle Wall taking more damage when aiming at a Titan behind it.
- Pilot loadout menu will now properly display weapon skin name in the description area.
- Player callsign cards in Frontier Defense will update to the proper difficulty in the Network interface.
- [PC ONLY] Fixed highlights appearing cutoff when supersampling is enabled.
Check your game update and download latest Titanfall 2 Tricks and Treats patch on Xbox One, PS4, and PC.