Titanfall 2 1.13 update (Operation Endeavor) is now available on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. According to the official Titanfall 2 1.13 patch notes, the update comes with bug fixes and improvements to the game. In addition, Titanfall 2 version 1.13 also includes minor optimizations for Xbox One X and PS4 Pro as well as the Grapple has been reverted back. You can read more details below.
Titanfall 2 Update 1.13 Patch Notes
- Turbo LTS – Last Titan Standing gametype with double core generation and dash regen rates. Everyone also has Turbo Engine kit.
- Spicy Attrition – Attrition where everyone’s Ordnance ability is replaced with Ticks.
- The Otherside – All Phase Attrition.
- Rocket Arena – Live Fire with modified EPGs and autopistols.
- Turbo Titan Brawl – Titan Brawl with double core generation and dash regen rates. Everyone also has Turbo Engine kit.
Changes in Titanfall 2 1.13 Update
- Grapple has been reverted back to two charges in Titanfall 2 version 1.14
- After changing grapple to one charge, we did see a small shift in tacticals players chose. However, it still is by far the most commonly picked tactical and trying to change that status quo would require adjustments that would diminish a mechanic that we and many players love. Because the earlier change was not driven by balance concerns, we’re happy to revert Grapple back to its previous state of two charges. Swing away!
- G2 now drifts upwards as you shoot (console only)
- Titanfall 2 update 1.13 added minor optimizations for Xbox One X and PS4 Pro
Elite Weapon Warpaints
The Double Take, Cold War, DMR, R-201, R-97, and the G2 all getting their Elite Warpaint treatment. Like before, Pick these up as a bundle for 19.99 USD or individually for 4.99 USD.
Previously, update 1.12 was released. Check your game update and download latest Titanfall 2 1.13 on your PS4 and Xbox One.