The Sims 4 Update 1.06 is now available for download. Unfortunately, the official The Sims 4 1.06 update changelog is not available yet. However, players are reporting that the Sims 4 version 1.06 comes with fixes for stuttering and lag issues. In addition, the update also includes various stability improvements.
Previously, a big update 1.05 was released which added a new camera and virtual cursor speed adjustments. You can adjust how much it accelerates to get the control scheme more to your liking. Additionally, now you can use new and improved clone stamp feature to place the same object over and over and over and over. Check out preview changelog below.
- City apartments will no longer obstruct your view of the city when you decide to leave the apartment view.
- When you move to the big city you generally want to take your kids with you, at least until they reach adulthood, without losing functionality. While we addressed the functionality problem, we can’t help your kids get a job and move out even if they are in their 30’s.
- Sims can answer the call to work in the city without leaving you stuck answering the phone unless you have a chatty boss.
- Tooltips will no longer appear over the UI icons allowing you to see what you are selecting.
- The Spire Apartment no longer hides a secret hidden UI, we know you appreciate your Sims secrets, but this wasn’t one of them.
We’ll update this article with more details as soon as the official Sims 4 1.06 changelog goes live. Meantime, check your update and download The Sims 4 Update 1.06.